In 2004, we reestablished the Wisconsin Limousine Association Inc. (WLA). As a group you are stronger than standing alone. We need more members for the WLA. The State has already put into effect the 5% Limousine Rental Fee and if we do not act there will be more surprises awaiting the industry in Wisconsin. Use the menu to the right to download application.
IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF YOUR LIMOUSINE BUSINESS, THAN ACT NOW! CONTACT US.
Completed GOALS OF THE WLA
1. Web Site for WLA www.wisconsinlimo.org to educate consumers and promote members with links to their website or can help them obtain one.
2. WLA are Members of the NLA. The WLA receives money from the NLA each quarter, for each member that belongs to both the WLA & NLA. We can use the money for training or other member benefits.
3. We have established a Monthly Conference Call.
4. Referral Program
5. Member Wall Plaques to show they are a step above.
6. Tires and Service at Group Rates
7. To educate start-up companies and assist when asked
8. Sponsored a DOT Training class put on by JJ Keller and Associates.
GOALS OF THE WLA
9. Insurance at Association Group Rates
10. Working with the NLA on MPEA Permits and other problems at all Airports.
11. Cell Phone at group rates
12. Prevention of Illegal Operations
13. Limiting Commencement of unneeded Government Regulations
14. And many other issues
Please print the Membership form (see top of page) or e-mail us for more information about how membership with the WLA can help you. Send the form to us by mail or e-mail it to Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Member from our board will be in-touch with you, or you can e-mail Mike at email@example.com
You can also visit our web site www.wisconsinlimo.org
Thank You for your Interest.