The Wisconsin Limousine Association (WLA) is a professional association representing licensed limousine operations throughout the State of Wisconsin. Our members provide airport transfers and quality transportation to and from meetings, weddings, anniversaries, proms, and other special occasions using sedan service or stretch limousine, and for larger groups, vans, mini-buses and full-size buses are available from several limousine service providers throughout our State.
Wisconsin Limousine Association (WLA) strives to provide professionalism at the highest stardards to the public, while maintaining competitive pricing. When the public or a company selects a limousine service that is a member of the WLA, they will receive the following:
- Professional Chauffeurs
- Many vehicles to draw from, assuring service for all types of jobs
- With our commitment to public safety
- Maintained vehicles inspected for quality control
Please contact the association or any member to find out the benefits of becoming a member. Membership in the WLA will keep you up-to-date on the latest limousine industry news. The WLA lobbies local, state and federal policy makers to help maintain a positive business environment for the limousine industry as a whole.
Wisconsin Limousine Association Mission Statement
The Wisconsin Limousine Association (WLA) was formed to educate, promote and unite the livery industry within the State of Wisconsin.
The mission of the WLA is:
- To provide a statewide forum for the exchange of information and views by its' members.
- To provide a centralized mechanism for the collection of information and to inform members concerning matters of mutual interest and concern.
- To advance the interest of the livery industry and its' members to local, state and federal agencies.
- The WLA believes that each operator has the right to operate their business as they deem it necessary, provided that it complies and operates within the law.
- The WLA will work towards educating its' members on what is allowed by the rules and laws of the State of Wisconsin regulatory agencies and various local and federal entities.
- Benefits to our members: Members have an opportunity to network with other operators and suppliers.